Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh, what a summer! 4th of July Late...

It has been awhile.  The day after the 4th of July my girls and I went to WA for the summer.  We had a great time.  Now we are home and trying to get back into a routine.  I have a few things from the summer that I would like to share.  All we did was party the whole time we were there.  It was so much fun!

 Before we left my husband and his co-worker were requesting some treats so I thought I would put the red white and blue spin on the chocolate covered pretzels and peanut butter Ritz cracker cookies!

 Here is how they turned out!

Red White and Blue Pretzels



Peanut butter Ritz Cracker Cookies


We also had a block party for the 4th of July. It was so much fun! It was sooo Hot!!!! Oh my goodness.  We brought red white and blue themed tall cupcakes.  I found this fun new cupcake pan at IKEA.



Red White and Blue Strawberries




Watermelon on a Popsicle stick!



We had a great 4th of July at the pool diving off the diving board and Elle was even in a cannon ball contest. Then tons of fun with the neighbors!  Hope you all had a great 4th of July!

Aloha,  

Amber


1 comment: