Sunday, August 19, 2012

Elle's 5th Birthday Rainbow Style


Well this is LIKE the 5th party for this sweet and sassy 5 year old.  This little girl has been partying all summer.  She shared a birthday party with her cousin Chet. ( I will post that birthday party soon.)  Then she had her real birthday so we went to Absolute Air Park and out to eat!  Then when we came back home and we celebrated with the Rainbow Spa Birthday.  All the girls got their nails painted and made their own bath salts.  Then on to cake and the Pinata.  I guess that is only 3 but if feels like it has been 5. :)

So here is the 5th Birthday...... Rainbow Style
I made these cakes from a tin can!  Pretty crazy but I think they turned out pretty cute! I got the idea here.  I made them using only one can.  I needed to have 7 so that I could have cooked them all at the same time. I guess you live and learn. When they came out of the can they had a little brown around the edges so I took a round cookie cutter and trimmed the edges so that the color was more vibrant.  



 I loved this idea I found here to take pictures of the birthday girl in front of a rainbow balloons.


 Like I said, she is a pretty sassy 5 year old!



Fruit Plate
  This was supposed to be in the shape of a Rainbow but my husband made the kids lunch the day of the party and they ate all the strawberries so I did not have enough to make the rainbow.  I guess it was good that they had something healthy!



Rainbow Twizzlers and Rainbow popcorn so yummy!  Found the fun idea here



You have to have Rainbow Skittles



Happy Birthday Elle!



Enjoy 

Have a great day!

Amber

1 comment: