Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yummy Apple Dip

Since I have started my blog it has been all cake pops and NO squats!  My plan is to start back on my healthy eating and exercising.......................next Tuesday!  LOL!  It has been a little stressful around here we had to put our dog down last weekend.  So, eating sweets makes me feel better (not really, it makes me feel sick to my tummy but taste so good at the time.)  So to get a little bit of health food in us we had apples with carmel dip for after school snack.  Who cares if it had cream cheese, carmel and Heath bar on top!!  Yum! I am pretty sure I liked it better than the kids.  My oldest did not like the Heath.  What??? Are you crazy kid?







I also used this recipe for a gift and teacher appreciation a few weeks ago, packaged it up cute and gave it to friends and teachers.  Fun!  I found the great idea here  The teachers loved this!





Enjoy~

Have a great day!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment