Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Homemade Thin Mints

So today while I was eating the Andes Creme DE Menthe baking chips ( I have a serious problem right now!) I thought I needed to make something with these.  So I looked up homemade thin mints.  Who does not like those??   I did not have all the ingredients so I just kind of made up my own.  They turned out pretty good.  I had some left over almond bark from the football cake pops that I needed to use up.  So what better way than dip Ritz crackers in chocolate and then add peppermint extract.  I did sprinkle some Andes mints on top but I ate those before I took the pictures. Hopefully next time I will get a picture of them. I told you I had a serious problem!  My daughter had a friend over today and they really liked the cookies.  So I will take it as they were good and not me just eating everything in sight!




Enjoy~

Have a great day!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment