Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School ............2012

Wow the last week has been crazy!  My husband I have decided to put our 5 year old into Kindergarten. (the Tuesday before school started)  All along we had said we were going to hold her back because she has an August birthday.  Preschool was paid for and everything.  But we will be moving and the school system is great here so we thought we would go for it.  Well I cried for like 3 days straight!  Not fun!  Then she went to school yesterday and the first words out of her mouth were "  Mom, my day was fantastic!"  Oh my gosh I was relieved to hear those words.  Yeah!!  

So now I have a 3rd grader and a Kindergartner!   Not really sure what I am going to do with myself.  

Well, I did sign up to Volunteer for both girls classes and we have snack for the first week for Kindergarten.  
loved this printable


I found these printables



















Snacks for the kiddos!











Have a great year Kiddos!

Love, xoxo

MOM
.

2 comments:

  1. So fun that they can go to school together! Laurel misses Annika so much! Tell Elle hi from Annika! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karisa, Yes they like to go to school together. Tell Anika that Elle's says hello! Hope you guys are enjoying Montana!

    ReplyDelete